Saturday, November 24, 2007

Aliens in the house

I don't want to scare anybody--especially me--but I think we have a UFO mystery at my house!

A couple of weeks ago our granddaughter, Bella, came for an overnight visit. Bella, who isn't quite three years old, has a list of things she likes to do with her grandma, including drawing. She did this drawing which I thought was very unusual.It reminds me of common pictures of UFO aliens and even a couple of flying saucers in the background.

Then on Thanksgiving Bella posed for some pictures and I'll be go-to-hell if she didn't channel Regan from The Exorcist or exhibit otherwise unlikely behavior.Whew. This is a mystery that bears further investigation! I don't believe in flying saucers, UFOs, alien abductions, although I've written about them. Check here for my UFO week columns to commemorate 60 years of flying saucer sightings.

*******

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. A lot of people I know took off out of town for the holiday. Here's a guy who has found a creative way of showing folks back home where he's been. I swiped, errrrr, I mean borrowed, these pictures from the blog, Damn Cool Pics.

No comments: