Friday, November 16, 2007

Part-time Polygamist Wife Wanted, Episode 3

My search for a part-time polygamous wife goes on. Right now my wife is pet sitting, and I've been on my own for a couple of nights. If you remember, I advertised for a woman to take care of me while my wife is out of town or with a client's pet. I tell about the earlier part of my search here, and here. I've gotten some pictures, and want to present them to you…maybe you can help me make up my mind.

Maxine Factor says she likes the way subtle touches with makeup can help a girl keep the ol' pizzazz going in a relationship. Yeah, as long as you kiss a guy without him sticking to your face.The Bangle Sisters say, "We're a team. Where one goes, we all go." I'll admit that's mighty tempting, but I only need one woman to handle my castanets.Monica Bluinsky says she is "going through a blue period." No blues…and no periods for me.Pinkie tells me, "I'm just practicing the look I'll give you on our wedding night when I see you naked!" Sorry, honey, but what you'd see would be me disappearing out the bathroom window…with my clothes on.
White-shoes Winnie says, "If you're interested, I'll send a more current photo." Winnie, I don't think I'd be interested, even if the photo was taken after World War II.Belinda the Bad writes, "I'm not really a witch. What I am rhymes with witch."Ohhhhhhhhhhh-kay. I don't think you gals are taking my request seriously enough, but keep the pictures coming. I figure one of these days I'll see something I like.

Actually, I like this. I mean, the raised pinky indicates good breeding, doesn't it? Too bad she also says, "I charge $500 a night…non-negotiable. And for you, I'd probably charge more."

No comments: