Sunday, May 31, 2009

A gal with a gallon


My wife led me to this article from a London newspaper about a woman obsessed with breast enhancement:

THIS is Sheyla Hershey, the proud owner of the biggest boob job on the planet. Her bra-size is 38KKK.

Yes, that was three K's.

The 28-year-old American has paid £40,000 for nine painful boob operations to look like this. Sheyla, whose breasts now contain a GALLON of silicone, says she is delighted with her impressive assets.


Now doctors have warned Sheyla Hershey that her breasts are in danger of exploding. Surgeons in Texas refused to operate when Sheyla reached 34FFF, so she returned to her native Brazil where there is no limit on implant size.

She said: "I don't think I have anything to worry about. To me big is beautiful."


Hershey's mission to be the proud owner of the biggest breasts in the world started when her British boyfriend paid for her first boob job. But when she became addicted to possessing huge breasts and obsessed with boob job procedures he walked out on her.

She said: "I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream."

Copyright © 2009 thelondonpaper.com

OK, "follow my dream." Hmmm. So having boobs bigger than your head is your dream? Wow, you need to take some better sleep aids.


I have met women who are more obsessed than men with boobs. Guys like boobs, but if other men are the same as me they accept them for their different sizes and shapes. What we usually see are breasts propped up by underwiring and push-ups. When set loose they present a different picture. Err, check that. That is unless they're full of a gallon of silicone.


When I looked around I found all sorts of pictures of women with fakes, proud of their boobs that are rock solid, that don't move when taken from the protective and shaping cover of a bra. That's probably what bothers me the most, the unreality of enhanced breasts. I'd rather see a woman with small natural breasts than one with fake Double D's.

I think the enhancements should be done if a woman has had a mastectomy or has a deformity. Like the tattoos that some young women sport, this sort of freakish breast enhancement is a vanity that escapes my logical mind.



####

No comments: