Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sex dark and dangerous


A 40-year-old Utah woman, Jennifer Ann Montag, becomes the latest in a recent string of older women having sex with young boys. In this case Montag was the alleged victim's foster mother.

After writing up several of these stories, and sometimes I admit I have written them sarcastically as if it isn't any big deal for a woman to have sex with a teenage boy, I have begun to wonder if there's a possibility that in some of these cases a boy might be lying. The last woman I wrote about, Andrea Billingsley, went into her first court appearance protesting that the two 15-year-old boys who claimed she'd had sex with them were a couple of liars.

What? A boy lie about having a sexual encounter? Who's ever heard of such a thing? Why, just about everybody! Boys--and men--lie like hell when it comes to sexual conquests. As I recall from my own teenage days there wasn't any shortage of guys I ran with who had "scored," if you believed them. I didn't. The stories just sounded like typical male bullshit locker-room talk.

So should we believe the two 15-year-old boys who claimed Billingsley had sex with them, or can we believe the foster son of Ms. Montag? I hope the prosecutors have their facts straight and that this isn't just more hysteria like the stories of ritual Satanic abuse of children that ran wild in the 1980s. In some cases I've written about the teachers have admitted guilt and have been sentenced. No problems there. But in today's climate it would be easy for a boy to hold a grudge and accuse a teacher. The idea is out there, and teachers are very vulnerable to accusations.



On the other hand, since we're talking about kinky sex, how about Nicole Kidman admitting in an interview with British GQ she's had kinky, dangerous sex? And why would anyone doubt what she says? I'm sure all over the world a million guys have had kinky, dangerous sex with Nasty Nicole...in their dreams.


Anyway, Nicole, you said you burned your diaries, but you have given us a really tantalizing little bit to chew on. I'm sure we're all curious about your kinky, fetish and dangerous sex. If you care to talk about it, I volunteer to listen. I'm not judgmental, and unlike the boys in the locker rooms bragging about non-existent sexual encounters, I promise I won't mention it to a soul.

Oh, and if you have any pictures, heh-heh, I'd be happy to store them away from prying eyes. It'll feel good for you to unburden yourself, my dear, and as all women who meet me know, they can trust me completely.



No comments: