Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yet more hubba-hubba!

A month ago I opined as to how I never hear the term hubba-hubba anymore by guys describing girls. Why is that? Hubba-hubba! is a great expression, but just not used, probably because of sexual harassment. I don't hear any wolf whistles, either.

I have some more hubba-hubba postings here, and here. Remember to click on the pictures to make them big.

Hubba-hubba to a girl who is out of this world...


Hubba-hubba to perfect Pam Grier...


Hubba-hubba to stripper Theresa White, who dived into bed with Olympian Michael Phelps and told the world about it...


Hubba-hubba to our pilgrim foremothers, without whom there would be no forefathers...


Hubba-hubba to schoolgirls who are naughty and need a spanking...


Hubba-hubba to the girls in their hats and dresses...


Hubba-hubba to bad girls behind bars...


Hubba-hubba to the classic Sophia...


Hubba-hubba to Amy Adams in her snappy hat, and taking her own classic turn as Rita Hayworth...



Hubba-hubba to the feline female...


...and finally, hubba-hubba to Ms. Goodwench.


I'm sure I'll have more of these in the future. I never run out of hubba-hubba! girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that female feline looks truly weird